Sunday 30 December 2012

December

So, having only been home for a week after going to Joburg, I've been crazily busy, with Christmas, Boxing Day, a stay at a brand new five-star hotel in town and some year-end crafting.

For the last few days, I've been working on a set of Adventure Time Finn and Jake keyrings and writing a tutorial on them.
If you want to see the tutorial, you can find it here. I had loads of fun making these, and I think they turned out very cute.

I also posted a tutorial for a lace gift bow this week. I made one of these about two years ago when wrapping a friend's birthday gift, and she loved it. I decided that Christmas time would be a good opportunity to post a tutorial on making one of these. :)

This past week has been pretty exciting for me, as I've had three of my projects featured on Cut Out + Keep:
My shark sweatshirt,

my Jake plush,

and my lace Bat glasses.

So, it's been a pretty happy crafting week for me! Though, for what feels like the first time in eons, I'm not working on a craft project. I feel quite lost without a half-finished something lying on my desk (among the chaotic mess). I just need to find a new project to work on, now!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment